1. Why are you running?
I was asked by a friend and local business leader to run for County Commissioner and have answered the call of public service. I believe that the time is right for Madison County to transition its leadership to a professional model instead of a part-time pursuit. Along those lines, I already attend all regular commission meetings and upon assuming office, Commissioner will be my full time occupation to avoid conflicts of interest. The next five years are crucial to the long term health of the County and I know that I'm the right man for the job.
2. Why should voters elect you on November 8th?
I am a husband, an outdoorsman, a conservative, and a college athlete. In 2012, I co-founded an accounting software company and serve as Chief Technology Officer and Secretary of our Board of Directors. I have extensive experience in managing contracts, engaging in difficult negotiations, and overseeing civil litigation. I believe in low taxes and small effective government. My technical background is unmatched by any other candidate and I intend to use those skills in modernizing county operations. I represent four generations of family within Madison County and my dedication to success in this position is total, unwavering, and guaranteed.
• Conservative, principled approach to government
• Represents four generations of family in the Madison Valley
• Dedicated to empowering local businesses by eliminating burdensome regulations
• Respectful to fiscal concerns but committed to protecting the County golf course
• County Commissioner will be his full time job to prevent conflicts of interest
• Only candidate with experience as a business executive
• Avid fisherman and hunter committed to preserving our public access